5 Types Of Email Subject Line Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
by KC Chow on
1) The Warning Subject Line
– (Name), warning about your job search
– (Name), a warning about this new product launch
– (Name), a warning about this limited time free strategy session
2) The Secret Subject Line
– (Name), top 5 secrets to increase your landing page conversion
– (Name), discover my secret to getting 5 hot leads per day
– (Name), the secrets to happy marriage
3) The Quickest Way Subject Line
– (Name), the quickest way to get back your Ex
– (Name), the quickest way to become a stylish man
– (Name), the quickest way to lose belly fat
4) The Fear Subject Line
– (Name), your competition knows this, do you?
– (Name), do you know you are consuming harmful substance every day?
– (Name), What if you lost your job tomorrow?
5) The Hate subject line
– (Name), I hate it when someone tell me this excuse
– (Name), I hate it when I don’t see you getting result
– ( Name), I hate it when I need to tell you the truth
You can easily tweak these subject line, and make it relevant to your content and target audience.